If you are looking for a pocket knife made in the USA, you will need to do a lot of research.
Although the name Buck comes to mind, some of the knives that the company sells are really made in China. And the problem only becomes worse the further you go down the rabbit hole. In today’s world, Chinese manufacturers are producing almost anything, including a large amount of equipment for survival and tactical use. Be careful, even when it reads “Made in USA,” it can be merely for ornamental purposes, at the end of the day.
So we did some digging around the interweb and found a lot of nice knives. Yes – pocket knives made in the United States are out there. We are pleased to present to you the very best pocket knives Made in the USA!
The Best Pocket Knives Made in the United States
Keep in mind – not all the knives of these manufacturers are made in the USA! Click the link to see the best knives that are still made in the USA!
- The 7 best Kershaw Pocket Knives
- The 7 best Spyderco Pocket Knives
- The 8 best Benchmade Pocket Knives
- The 8 best Buck Pocket Knives
- The 7 best W. R. Case Pocket Knives
- The 7 best Medford Pocket Knives
- The 5 best Gerber Pocket Knives
- The 5 best Hogue Pocket Knives
- The 7 best Zero Tolerance Pocket Knives
- The best Southern Grind Pocket Knives
- Toor Knives
- Filson Knives
- KABAR Knives
- Bear & Son
- Spartan Blade
- Emerson Knives
- Utica Cutlery Company
- Great Eastern Cutlery
- Microtech Knives
- DPx Gear